rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome to My PLE


This is a video of a 7th graders personal learning environment. She discusses the many different uses of her PLE and tools that are included in hers. I think it is incredible that someone at such a young age has a personal learning environment and knows so much about it. She is very capable of finding her way around the internet and can use her PLE thoroughly. Her PLE is like mine in that we use many of the same tools. My PLE is more geared towards teaching while hers is more towards using the internet to research a topic. This student is quite impressive with her knowledge of technology and of personal learning environments. She uses her PLE more extensively than I do though.

Two Questions that Can Change Your Life

This video was very interesting and extremely thought provoking. In the video, the creator, Daniel Pink, says to ask yourself "what's my sentence?" This question made me think a lot about what my sentence would be. I'm not sure what mine would be but i think it's too soon to tell. I think my sentence will come when I really begin to live my life in the real world as a teacher. I'm just a student but I hope my sentence will always include making a difference but for now I feel like that is just a draft of what I want my sentence to be. The second question he wants you to ask yourself is " Was I better today than yesterday?" Many days I think I was but there are also many days I know I was not. It's hard to always be better and being human there is no way we could go without messing up. But to have this question to think about can motivate someone into striving to be better everyday. Sure you may slip but I think as long as your goal stays the same you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment