rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, May 1, 2010


Goodbye For Now

This semester has flown by! This course has been very informative and very busy. I have enjoyed learning so many different things and plan on using many of the tools I have learned about. I would like to thank Dr. Strange and Ms. Averitt for everything that you two did to teach and help us students. I think one of my favorite things about this class is Dr. Strange's dedication to education but also that every single thing for this class was free! It is amazing that all these tools are so open to everyone. I want to also thank my group for my projects which included A.W. Faris and Brittany Lewis. You guys were great. This semester has been fun and very eye opening in the area of technology. I feel very accomplished to have completed this course.

2 comments:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Thank you Sam for the kind word. Keep up the good work and good luck in your future teaching career.

John Hadley Strange said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment